Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Up to my ears in POOP!

I'm sure the 3 readers that I have are anxiously waiting my next post and it has been weeks! 

Well, first of all I had all these posts and I couldn't get my pictures to show up on my computer.  I love pictures with my blogs so I really wanted to wait until I could post my blogs with the appropriate photos. 

Then the "poop" hit the fan!  I took Ava last Monday for her well check.  I told the nurse practitioner that her bum was sore because she had diarrhea which I chalked up to getting teeth.  She agreed and we talked about Ava's teeth and how she hates them brushed and that led to me getting referrals for local dentists. 

Later that day Blake started with diarrhea so I started the zinc oxide with him (A&D).  No big deal...right!  8 Days later the poor boy still has diarrhea.  I called the doctor twice last week about his diaper rash and poison ivy that he and I broke out in.  They called in a diaper rash cream prescription and gave me advice on treating poison ivy.  Monday I took Blake to the doctor because my nerves are shot, he is in that much pain.  He has a virus, infection, diaper rash and poison ivy!  I am even having his diarrhea examined, crazy I know.  Although he is not better as of today I pray and hope you do too that my sweet baby boy is on the mends.  I have cried a lot because it pains a mom to know her child is not well and hurts and there is nothing more she can do to console him.

Special thanks to Mom for continuing to take my calls and coming out to help:)  She showed up on Sunday with Zyrtec and poison ivy lotion for me and a sub, what a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment