Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Blake's toes with a coat of clear nail polish.

Ava's toes with Starlet painted on her toes.

Two happy children with painted nails!
Last week we were having our dear friend Holly take pictures of our family.  To get ready I decided to paint my nails, a rare treat for myself these days.  Once the kids saw my toes painted they decided they wanted the same thing.  Happily I painted 20 more toes.  I tried to just paint Blake's with a clear coat so that Daddy wouldn't go too crazy, but Blake insisted that his be pink too.  To me this is no big deal, but Daddy and Pappy Dukehart thought it was a little much.  It didn't stop him or me from letting Blake wear pink nail polish.  We never made our photo shot because Blake and I ended up with poison ivy that made us uncomfortable.  This is also when Blake started with a virus, see my previous blog "up to my ears in poop".
Ava even allowed me to paint her finger nails, a first and probably not the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment