Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just Hanging Out!

I love the summer months when most of the day is spent outside playing.  You always get plenty of vitamin D and the kids just seem to sleep better.  I love the sun and warmth and grilling and just relaxing outdoors.  Which explains why the inside of my house is dirty!  My deepest apologizes for those of you that enter my house during the summer.


Blake and Ava love all of Daddy's big boy toys...tractor, mow-mow (lawn mower) and 3 wheelie (4-wheeler).  Blake constantly asks if he's going to get a ride on something and Ava lights up like a Christmas tree and oohs when she sees Daddy coming on a riding toy.  Here are some photos of my babies with their Daddy on the Big Boy Toys!  Mommy tells Blake and Ava that she doesn't know how to operate those big toys (partially correct at least) so we will have to ask Daddy for a ride.



Daddy also taught my little ones to hang on a tree branch...thanks honey!  Blake likes to hang from the tree and Ava well she thinks she big stuff.  I had to take their picture "hanging out".

Look Mom, One hand...see anything boys can do, girls can do better!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like "Daddy" is going to break the tree branch! (:

    ReplyDelete