Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Ethan is eager to beat his opponent!  This is the only way for me to get his photograph...he is selective to who takes his picture, but when he is famous for all his good work I want to say that I knew him since he was little.


Yes, I know this is a little blurry, but it was hard to keep up with Ava, she was having too much fun to pose for a picture!


It was even hard to capture Blake's picture, he was busy sliding down a slide, but quickly gave me a shout out of "cheese".
 We went to a special birthday party of one of our dear friends...Ethan!  He turned four and we were thrilled to attend his party.  We played lots of games, rode on a dragon, played in a play area with slides, enjoyed pizza and cupcakes.  We even took home some prizes that they won from the games.  Thanks and Happy 4th Birthday Ethan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment