Here is Joseph's Mouth Watering Ham Recipe:
1 Esskay Silver Label Ham
Apple cider vinegar
Gulden's Spicy Mustard
1 c. Brown Sugar + some for on top of ham (step 4)
Whole brown cloves (take them out when eating they are very spicy)
1. Spray roaster with cooking spray and add some water to bottom (this is prevent scrubbing your pan for days...which I am now doing)
2. Put ham on rack and rub or pour some apple cider vinegar on top of ham.
3. Score ham and place whole cloves at each intersection.
4. Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
5. Put in oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours (for 9 lb. ham)
6. After an hour and half of baking pour mixture of 1 cup brown sugar mixed with 1/3 cup spicy mustard. I used a spoon to make sure ham was well coated.
7. Continue to bake for a 1/2 hour
8. Last 10-15 minutes turn your oven to broil to make top a little crispy. Now I didn't do this step because I cooked mine for 2 hours and it was slightly crispy.
|Can you smell it?|