Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Toddler Bed, Oh My!

Today we (I mean Ed) turned Blake's crib into a TODDLER BED!  It scares me that he is growing up so fast, I just want to hold onto him and never let go.  I guess all moms go through this, but I was actually happy to see him excited and so far nap is going well.  I am so proud of all the new accomplishments Blake is making.  Ed did talk to me today about take Blake hunting out of state after Christmas.  I will probably cry, so Mom I know you are reading this, can we plan a girls trip?  I don't think I can stay at home while my first baby is in the treacherous woods with only the bare essentials.  I'm sure I will blog about this topic at another time.
Any way, here is Blake and his new BED.  Can someone tell me when we buy bedding, like sheets and blankets that you tuck in? 
Ava enjoyed Blake's new bed too.  To make her feel good we lowered her bed to the lowest setting.  I know you are probably thinking we should have already done this, she is such a monkey.
Can you tell he is thrilled?

Thumbs up to the new bed!

Ava couldn't miss out on her picture being taken:)

Two peas in a pod!  Can't you just see them sleeping together?  They are such good Best Friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'll keep you company when Ed and Blake leave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I don't buy real comforters and sheets until the "real bed" stage. The toddler bed still gets the crib sheet and the throw blanket, etc. It's just too hard to deal with real sheets, plus its expensive to buy all the stuff when you'll only use it for a year or two. When you turn the bed into a double bed, then go crazy and buy all the sheets and comforters.

    And is Ed really going to take Blake hunting out of state this year???? Whoa...I thought that was for big boys (like 11 or 12). Holy Cow, I would be crying, too!

    ReplyDelete