Monday, November 14, 2011

Friends and Fall

Holly called me up the other night to see if I could watch her girls while she did a photo shoot, of course I was thrilled to do this for her. We had a great morning.  We played inside then went outdoors to get some fresh air and run some steam off.  We had a snack and made a craft and played with Blake's new train set.  Honestly with four children in the house it was soooo quiet, Yes I said QUIET!  They entertained one another and stayed busy that I even folded some clothes.  It was an honor to watch Kate and Ellie.

Scarecrows, in case you were wondering!



2 comments:

  1. Glad everyone is enjoying the train set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cannot thank you enough for doing that for me! The girls had a great time (and want a train set...wonder if Brady has any more that he wants to share?????). Ha! And the scarecrows are proudly displayed in our foyer for all to see! Thanks again...you are a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete