Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I love about three year olds

There are many things I love about my three year old son, but these three will crack you up!

1.  They don't mind getting their nails painted.  I mean if Mommy is painting hers and Ava is asking for her nails to be painted then surely I should too.
I tried painting them with this clear coat (so Daddy wouldn't have a cow), but he wanted PINK nails!

Sorry you can't see the color on his nails, but look how happy he is.  Don't we all just want to "fit"in.

2.  Who cares if you drive a Barbie four wheeler, it moves with the touch of button and doesn't Daddy have a four wheeler too?
This is a two thumbs up toy!  Great yard sale find Mom!

3.  Why do girls have long hair and boys short?  Can't I wear pretty barrets and bands?

They could be twins?

Good thing he has on camo!
Who knows maybe one day this will be good blackmail????

No comments:

Post a Comment