Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beauty School Dropout!


Yesterday I decided to "do" something with Ava's hair.  She has the cute baby fine hair that is not real cooperative and usually hangs in her face, much to her Grandmother's disapproval.  But I have gotten much advice from my friend who has two beautiful red-headed girls and she assures me that it will get better and NOT to cut it.  I have taken her advice because I feel like I can get away with her hair looking untidy right now, plus I want her to have all one length hair...so that maybe she will look a little like her mommy.  This was my first attempt to pull her hair into a ponytail.  You can tell it is far from a stylish do and looks as if I need to take Hair 101.  Blake has easy boy hair that takes no time to do and very little to manage.  Holly tells me that I should greatly appreciate this fact, because "doing" hair can set me back a half hour!  Me I can't wait to curl Ava's hair, put berets in it and just have fun.  Maybe that's because I haven't had the opportunity to do much with it.  I may regret saying that.  Anyway here's to having fun with hair and styling it!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think that her hair is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ponytail! It will grow and you will be late to playdates because you're doing her hair (and she's crying and saying it hurts and trying to run away). I look forward to that day! I might even arrive somewhere before you for a change : )

    ReplyDelete