Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Farm







On a rainy and cold day we took the kids to pick out a pumpkin!  What where we thinking?  It was Ed's birthday and as a treat I thought he would enjoy going hunting in the morning and then he could come home and nap while my mom and I took the kids to the farm for some festivities.  Even though it was a rotten day we went to get pumpkins and meet up with my niece Lauren.  We actually had a great time and if the weather would have been nicer it would have been perfect.  Blake loved the tractors and Ava liked petting the animals (she thought the calf was a doggy and said, "look mommy a doggy, ruff").  They were taken back at the very large cows and Grandmother hated the smelly cows!  Lauren loves this smell, I can't understand that at all.  We rode big bikes and picked out a pumpkin to be carved later.  It was a fun morning on the farm.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures. Especially love the one with Ava touching the pig. Was a fun day. Yes, I do love this smell. I'm a country girl(:

    ReplyDelete