Monday, September 5, 2011

Good Morning, Morning Glories!




I don't have a lot of flowers around my house, but I do have these beautiful Morning Glories that greet me every morning.  Before I got married my students had a bridal shower for me and it was a garden theme.  I always envy the house with the beautiful landscape, but that take time and money something I seem to lack right now.  Anyway I had a couple of packets of Morning Glory seeds that I planted around the deck.  Not being a green thumb I didn't realize I picked the perfect place b/c they are climbers and spread across the lattice below the deck and climb the railing around the deck.  After 5 years they have spread the entire way around the deck and provide privacy (in case I decide to sunbathe) and beauty.  I only wish they stayed open all the time.

1 comment: