Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Mommy Milestone!

Okay, some of you viewing this may think this milestone is well overdue, but I am proud that I have completed it without any hiccups.
Last night I went to a Mary Kay meeting (I'm a consultant, if anyone has skin and needs me I am available).  It started at 7pm and if you know my schedule we do baths at 6:30pm and have the kids in bed at 7:30 or 8pm.  This did not allow me to do my routine.  I had to give up the evening to my husband and hope he soared with success.  Not that I doubt my husband, but keep in mind that Ava has never had anyone but me put her to bed.  Blake has had a few days with someone else putting him to bed so I knew he would be okay for Daddy.  I had reservations about going away, but if I was going to do this I needed Ed to be the one at home. 
In the end everyone survived and nothing major happened, which gave me great peace of mind.  It was a positive thing for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment