Sunday, July 3, 2011

Running Apparel

Doesn't this shirt just say it all!  Graciously my mom bought this shirt for me and I cracked up when I read it.  It truly depicts the picture of me:)  I definitely consider myself to be a super mom, super wife and super tired.  So if you are at the firecracker race next tomorrow, yes I said next tomorrow, look for me in this super purple shirt.  I am sure it will be hard to find me in the big crowd as I am whizzing by everyone.  (A girl can dream, can't she?)

3 comments:

  1. I am having visions of Barney running around with that goofy grin of his...YIKES!

    Seriously though, I am proud of your commitment to run this race...even though I didn't cave to the peer pressure of joining you. But let's face it, you will be in better shape than me. That's okay too...I'll just roll with it!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl...you did whizz by people! You were amazing and I am seriously impressed by you! WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the race! i wish i could've been there!

    ReplyDelete